Retail Auditing and Mystery Shopping campaigns are independent reviews of products, staff, merchandising, promotions, prices and many more. We know you can’t be at every location, every day. But we can for you. Customers have higher expectations now and they’re going to be more discerning about the quality of their shopping experience at your store. Our merchandising audits can give you the edge you need in the marketplace and whether your product is being presented in compliance with your standards. Our expertise can help evaluate a customer experience and advise you on any changes needed to be made.
Our team will get you the market intelligence you need on pricing, product placement, stock and availability, promotional displays, corporate branding and signage compliance. We like to focus on creativity and flexibility when designing custom mystery shopper programs. We’ll help you get an accurate level of service your customers are experiencing with our trusted secret shopping solutions and audits.
With our ongoing monitoring tools, you’ll be able to track your business’s performance while we continuously promote service standards to your staff, support your product launches and merchandising needs. We can take pictures of locations displaying your product to ensure compliance with your corporate policies and we’ll make sure your product is stocked and positioned properly for increased sales. Even minor pricing or stocking corrections can have a substantial impact on your bottom-line and we’re here to help you optimize for best results.
Examples of campaigns are:
- Product Evaluation
- Staff Evaluation
- Customer Experience
- In Store Surveys
All dealers in the Republic of Ireland received three types of mystery shopping calls:
- Walk In – Mystery shopper called to dealers to trade in their 2/3 year old car. All calls were video and voice recorded with a hidden camera (pen). Lengthy questionnaire completed post call also.
- Phone – All dealers received a phone call from a mystery shopper enquiring about the Mazda offers.
- E-Mail – Standard e-mail sent to all dealers with a general enquiry.
- Lites Group used different demographic of staff to assess the dealers across different ranges and offers.
- Once the campaign was completed a full report was submitted to Mazda highlighting findings and offering recommendations.
- Daily feedback was available to Mazda on-line to view results during the campaign.
GUINNESS Quality Audit
- Mystery Shopping program undertaken in 7,000 outlets.
- Four phase carried out throughout the year
- Each phase completed in 14 days, including final report to Guinness
- Comprehensive pricing survey also carried out in tandem with quality call
Lites Group B3, Nutgrove Office Park, Meadow Park Ave, Churchtown Upper, Dublin 14, Ireland Phone: +353 1 296 9300.