Merchandising services are used by many industries to increase brand and product awareness, and drive sales at the point of purchase. Visual merchandising is creating and using attractive, engaging sales displays as a selling technique. Visual merchandising can help reduce the employee mix and increase per square feet returns and can further help in reducing marketing budgets.
Visual Merchandising can drive the need for developing optimal floor plans and creative three-dimensional displays in order to help brand awareness and maximize sales. Our merchandisers develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and strategies to promote retail brands, products and services in-store or windows to create eye-catching displays that draw a shopper’s interest and sell more product.
We are experts at grouping merchandise together for higher potential add-on sales. We design displays to highlight what a customer wants – not just what they need. Creativity is essential and we understand arranging displays by grouping various product use or by color – whatever will intrigue and draw the customer in. We also know that lighting can also be a strong asset in merchandising displays to highlight your products and our merchandising teams are ready to help your products shine in the spotlight. And finally we know the importance of rotation and moving existing displays around the sales floor when new merchandise comes in. Keeping displays fresh and interesting is our specialty.
Lastly, we know consumers and merchandising, but trends change and buying patterns can change quickly and over time. We help smart retailers like you with a visual merchandising plan “course correct” when needed and help track and monitor sales and inventory levels.
Merchandising campaigns include:
- Placement & Removal of Point of Sale (POS) materials
- Standard Merchandising
- Promotional Merchandising
- Product Placement & Replenishment
- Planogram Relays
- Display Stand Building
- Any other requirements
National Lottery Retail Merchandising
- Regularly merchandise 3,600 agents Nationwide within 8-10 working days with branded Point of Sale from National Lottery.
- Full program management by Lites Group.
- Provide photographic evidence of implementation in the field.
- POS Kits included Window Decals, Cash Mats, Posters, Vinyls, and branded Frames.
Johnson and Johnson RoC Merchandising
- 432 pharmacies merchandised nationwide with RoC POS.
- Campaign objective was to support a new product launch in pharmacies nationwide by placing the RoC POS and building displays in each pharmacy.
- POS consisted of show-cards, cubes, counter units, cylindrical POS, and mobiles.
- Displays erected in Primary locations such as window displays or secondary locations in-store.
- Merchandisers briefed to make outlet as gold as possible and utilise all space provided by the outlet.
- Merchandisers required to input all feedback into real time reporting system Liteslive.
- Dunnhumby work on putting the consumer at the heart of Tesco and help win lifetime loyalty.
- Dunnhumby sell Media Packs to brands which are activated in stores weekly.
- The Lites Group Merchandising Team visit 113 of the Tesco Stores weekly nationwide to install the point of sale for all campaigns. We capture images of the point of sale placed in real time and report back all required information to Dunnhumby weekly.
- The merchandising team use our reporting system Liteslive to upload all captured data and images, Dunnhumby can also access this reporting system via client access
- We generate a weekly indepth report which measures POS compliance in each store.
Lites Group Merchandising Agency Dublin. We provide expert visual merchandising services to many high profile brands throughout Ireland, merchandising marketing is an effective way to increase both sales and brand awareness. As one of the longest established merchandising companies in Ireland, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands with our retail merchandising services.
Lites Group 6, Airways Industrial Estate, Constellation Road, Santry, Dublin 17 Ireland Phone: +353 1 296 9300.