We design marketing events and promotions to raise customer awareness of a product or brand which lead to generating sales and creating brand loyalty. Promotions are valuable methods of increasing brand and product awareness that evoke positive emotions within consumers and the brand. Our goal is to create a closer bond between the consumer and the brand by engaging them with in-store product sampling or with fun, interactive marketing campaigns on location or online that can be recalled with positive emotions.
Experiential Marketing or Event Marketing is a marketing strategy that we use to directly engage consumer participation in the brand with the use of Brand Ambassadors. This is much more effective than seeing an ad somewhere. Experiential Marketing involves the “senses” of the consumer, so they are part of the campaign. Thus, you can say experiential marketing is really “experience” marketing resulting in the consumer having an experience with the brand along with awareness. This may involve live interactions through events or using social media to drive awareness and engagement through an interaction resulting in a sampling gift or redeemable reward.
Ultimately, the goal of any promotional marketing campaign is to raise awareness about a product or increase its appeal across a new target market. Promotional marketing has the advantage of being valuable to both new customers and existing customers — it offers new customers a reason to try the product for the first time, while building loyalty in existing customers. We also design specific promotions during live communication between customers and salespeople which encourage the purchase of additional products.
Examples of Experiential Field Marketing Campaigns are:
- In-store Promotions
Based in stores, shops, pubs or other locations and involve staff promoting products/services within that location.
- Traffic point distribution/On-street Promotions
Involves staff based at key traffic points distributing product/promotions
- Sampling Promotions
Involves staff promoting and distributing samples of products to increase brand and product awareness etc (can be in-store or on street)
- Shopping Centre Promotions
Specific location based promotions for targeted footfall etc.
Uncle Ben’s Sauces
& Rice Sampling
- Lites Group provided Chef style staff to demonstrate how to cook healthy and delicious different meals using Uncle Ben’s sauces and rice’s.
- Lites Chef staff carried out a step by step demonstration every half an hour to show how easy it is to cook with Uncle Ben’s.
- Demonstrations to took place in Supervalu stores across Cork city and county.
Staff: 3rd and 4th year Nutritional students, male and female
- Campaign: Nutritional students were requested by GSK to discuss and inform consumers of the nutritional values of the new Ribena Range.
- The staff were trained by Lites Group and GSK and worked along side promotional staff as the ‘Nutritional Expert’ for this campaign.
- Lites Group staffed 29 multiples Nationwide across Dunnes Stores, Tesco, Supervalu & Superquinn.
Lites Group B3, Nutgrove Office Park, Meadow Park Ave, Churchtown Upper, Dublin 14, Ireland Phone: +353 1 296 9300.